8th INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM
ON FRICTION PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS
YAROFRI - 2010
September 28 – 30, 2010
Symposium YAROFRI-2010 is organized by OAO TIIR and OAO Fritex. By tradition, the Tribology Engineers Association of Russia (TEA) and the Engineering Academy of Russia (EAR) take part in YAROFRI organization and holding.
Symposium YAROFRI-2010 will be held in Yaroslavl, an ancient Russian city, placed on the bank of the river Volga, 270 km north-east of Moscow. Yaroslavl has a good car and railway service with Moscow and its inner and international airports. In early September stable weather with temperature about 10°C is typical here.
S U B J E C T
The purpose of the symposium is to consider development, production and application of polymer friction composites as well as the problems of markets of friction products. Papers on the subjects of developing, producing and testing friction materials and products, features of markets of friction materials, marketing, and main mechanisms of friction and wear are accepted.
P r o g r a m m e
1. Friction composites and products: methods (state-of-the-art conceptions) of developing, processing and testing.
2. Equipment for raw material analysis, production, tests and inspection of finished products.
3. Theoretical issues of friction and wear.
The official symposium languages are English and Russian.
The programme also includes lunches, a party and sightseeing around the ancient city of Yaroslavl.
D A T E S
Registration by March 1, 2010
Manuscripts of papers (about 1500 words) by June 1, 2010
Symposium YAROFRI-2010 September 28 - 30, 2010
PARTICIPATION IN THE SYMPOSIUM WITHOUT PERSONAL ATTENDANCE
Participation in the symposium without personal attendance may be possible. In this case you should be registered as a participant without personal attendance and contribute a paper.
OOO FRITUM reserves the right to preliminary considering the submitted papers and approving the papers for their presentation and publication in the proceedings. The authors of the papers chosen for presentation should follow the submitted text.
INFORMATION FOR THE AUTHORS OF PAPERS
Authors are kindly asked to take into account the following details when preparing their manuscripts:
1. A manuscript should not be longer than 1500 words or 6 computer-printed pages (A 4). Please, use Microsoft Office.
2. Times New Roman type No 12 is recommended.
3. The title of a paper should be placed in the center and printed in bold large letters of size No 14. The name(s) of the author(s) should be printed in the center skipping a line. Then skipping another line the abstract follows as a column in italics. The names and addresses of the companies represented by the authors are to be indicated as a footnote on the 1st page with indication of the countries.
4. The text of the paper should be printed with single spacing and with margins (25 mm on the left, 20 mm on the right, 20 mm at the top and at the bottom).
5. Figures and tables should be made using WINDOWS. Tables should be placed in the text, pictures come after the text. References indicating authors’ names, titles of the articles used, titles of journals, their volume, year, number (issue), pages (in case of a book the name(s) of its author(s), its exact title, the publishing house, year) should be listed at the end of the paper in the order of mentioning them in the text.
6. All the values mentioned in the paper should be given in international units (SI).
7. The text of your manuscript should be submitted to the Organizing Committee in English and Russian as a file on a CD. The file should be entitled with the name of the author who sent his application form to the Organizing Committee.
8. Symposium presentations are planned to be published by the moment when YAROFRI starts. Printed materials received after 01. 06. 2010 will not be included into proceedings and will be published additionally after the end of symposium.
Registration fee for participants makes 250 €.
Registration fee for participants without personal attendance makes 35 €.
8th INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON FRICTION PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS
Payments in EURO
Moskovsky av. 149
(Severny Head Office)
Yaroslavl Branch No 17
SWIFT code: SABRRUMMYA1
Corr.acc. 30 101 810 500 000 000 670
BIC 047 888 670
IBAN 407 029 787 770 302 000 44
(Foreign banks commission is at the sender’s expense. The sum should come to our account in the full amount.)
A C C O M M O D A T I O N
Accommodation during the symposium will be available in a hotel in the center of the old part of
Evgeny G. Piven Head of Department OAO TIIR Moskovsky avenue, 149 150048 Yaroslavl Russia Tel. +7(4852) 442 497 +7(4852) 441 663 Fax +7(4852) 442 497 e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
All enquiries and correspondence should be addressed to :
Evgeny G. Piven
Head of Department
Moskovsky avenue, 149
150048 Yaroslavl Russia
Tel. +7(4852) 442 497
+7(4852) 441 663
Fax +7(4852) 442 497
e-mail : email@example.com